Sunday, March 3, 2013

Reversible Fabric Totes

Last month, I shared this Valentine's tote I made. I kept the bag for myself and since then, I've made 3 more.   These totes are ideal for carrying just about anything. They're reversible and include a pocket that can hold cell phones, pens/pencils, sunglasses, etc. I'll be using mine as a pool bag this summer.

I've already listed one of the bags in my shop: Chevron Reversible Tote Bag



Here's a preview of the most recent bag I've made. 


These totes are perfect for carrying books!





You can see the pocket in the picture!

For future bags, I'm thinking of adding an additional pocket so that there will always be a pocket on the outside as well as the inside.


Here's a sneak peek at the fabric I'm using for my next bag:\

I think it will be a great bag for spring and summer and can't wait to see how it turns out. 

My Shop
 Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis