Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Survey Earnings (Feb 2013)

In my last blog post, I shared the various ways I earn money online. I mentioned that I would do monthly updates on what I've earned on the survey/reward sites I'm signed up for.
These are my earnings for February 2013 along with my thoughts on each site:

Inbox Dollars
Amount Earned: $11.02
How I earned: Reading email, clicking ads, completing surveys, searching the web

This site is great. When you don't qualify for a survey, you can "Spin to Win" for various rewards. You get daily emails that you just have to click on to earn money. You also get daily survey opportunities. It's really easy to earn money on here and it doesn't require tons of time.

Vindale Research
Amount Earned: $13.20
How I earned: Surveys, completing offers, reading email

I've earned the most on this site so far. There are evaluations that pay out well (you usually have to pay for a service/product and evaluate it - depending on the evaluation, you could earn back the money you paid plus more). There are plenty of studies (or surveys) as well that don't cost anything. You also get daily emails that pay you just for looking at them.


Swagbucks
Amount Earned: 1,260 SB
How I earned: Watching videos, daily polls, completing offers, searching the web, etc.

This site is my favorite. It's easy and fun. You earn swagbucks just for doing simple things, like taking the daily poll or visiting a facebook page. There are so many ways to earn swagbucks including everything I mentioned above plus taking surveys, shopping, completing tasks, etc. I could already redeem my points for a $10 gift card but I'm saving them up for now.

Memolink
Amount Earned: 764 pts
How I earned: Joining, taking a survey, completing my profile

I haven't gotten into this site much. It doesn't seem like it's as easy to earn on this site nor are there as many opportunities to earn like the other sites. I have a long way to go before I can cash out.

Cashcrate
Amount Earned: $0.45
How I earned: Cash tasks

I've barely earned anything on this one! Like Memolink, I haven't spent much time on it. I have to test it out a little more to see if I like it and how easily I can earn on it.

Hits4pay
Amount Earned: $5.20
How I earned: Signing up, reading email

At first, I was confused by this site. You're supposed to get paid for reading emails, but after opening them and clicking I wasn't getting credit. I went back to it and now it's working, so I'm a little behind on this one. It's easy to earn money on here; I'll stick with it for awhile.

Total cash earned this month: $29.87

That's not a bad amount and that's not even counting the sites that pay with points. If you include Swagbucks, which is worth a $10 gift card (1000 points), that adds up to $39.87! Pretty good for my first month on these sites. It's great to make a little extra money this way if you have some time.

There may be a couple that I won't continue with if I don't think they're worth it. I don't want to spend too much time on these sites. It's nice when you're able to do more than just surveys to earn rewards because surveys can eat up a lot of time. Many of them can take 30-45 minutes. I definitely don't want to devote that much time to a survey. Of course there are surveys that take less time too.

I'll be updating again next month on my earnings with these sites. If you're looking to join any of them, I would recommend Swagbucks, Inbox Dollars, and Vindale. Let me know if there are any survey/reward sites you like that I didn't mention!

1 comment:

ShareThis