Monday, May 18, 2015

My Crochet Projects

As I mentioned before, I've been getting into crochet for quite some time. There are just so many different things I want to make. I'm slowly working through a list, but here are some of the things I've made so far.....


Beanies







I have a whole stack of these. They're easy to make and cute.





Find them all here in my shop.




Mug Cozy



 I think this is sooo cute and it just so happen to match this mug I have. I didn't even plan it that way.



Pouch




A simple small pouch to hold small things like credit cards and lipstick.


Headbands


These headband have a cool scallop design and tie at the back of the head.





Washcloths




I like making these washcloth sets. These ones are really pretty and incredibly soft. Find this set here in my shop.


I'm constantly looking at new patterns on Pinterest, so I'm eager to see what else I can make. I know the possibilities are endless! What is your favorite thing that I've made?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis