Friday, March 23, 2012

Create an Inspiration Board


I saw a goal list of Post-Its on Pinterest and it inspired me to make my own, which then inspired me to make a whole board of creative and inspiring things. 




I already had the cork board and colorful paper so I found things online, printed them out, made them look pretty and tacked them up on the board. 
For mine I included supplies I need (or just want), an organizational idea, a pattern I want to learn, and the goal list I made. 

There are so many ways to make an inspiration board. You can include anything you want: use magazine clippings, add photos you took, print out pictures online, make lists, add goals and current projects, etc. This is a great way to express your creativity and you can even use it as decoration! 

Do you have an inspiration board? I'd love to see it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis