Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holiday Gifts: Handmade Scarves

Scarf season is upon us. The weather has become colder and my shop has gotten busier. Scarves are what I sell the most of in fall and winter. They make great gifts and can be made in every color imaginable. I wanted to share a few scarves that sold recently as gifts for the holidays.

I made this scarf for a custom order. It was a Christmas gift for a guy. 


I love the colors. It's definitely a suitable accessory for men. I would describe the colors as rustic. It came out flat, tightly knit, and fairly lightweight. I wish I had 5 more of these scarves on hand to sell. I plan to make more though.


Another great scarf for men that I sold recently is this brown and red striped scarf. 
It's also flat and knit tightly. It was the first striped scarf I made and I think it came out really well.


This next scarf I knew would not be available for long. It's a deep purple scarf with little confetti pieces throughout. It didn't sell on my Etsy shop, but instead in person. It's a gorgeous scarf. The pictures don't do it enough justice. It was also one of my more pricey scarves. 


It was flat and long. This one was a lot more weighty than others but very soft and silky.  I would consider this scarf as more of a fashion scarf. I want to make a few more of these as well.

I love scarves. Even if you aren't giving them as gifts, they're a great cold weather accessory to have in your own wardrobe. 



1 comment:

  1. these are so cute and practical!

    visiting you from the etsy top treasury team :) great blog!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis