Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Moo MiniCards


Last week I ordered 100 MiniCards for my shop from Moo.com. I was able to get them for free with the Etsy logo and all I had to pay was S&H ($5.00). They're easy to make since you can import your pictures right from your Etsy shop and they're really great quality! I love mine so much that I don't want to give any away.

They came in a nice, sturdy box with "Mine" and "Theirs" dividers. Cute!



Here are all of the different ones I chose. I didn't realize I picked so many!



Here are some of my favorites...


Here's one up-close and also what's on the back.

 I've included my shop name, what I sell, the link to my shop, my email, and my twitter. 


I think they turned out amazing. I'm very impressed with the company. Now I want to order regular-sized business cards and stickers! I can't wait to start including them with orders and handing a few out. It makes my shop feel more established and serious. 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, these look fantastic. I really should give them a try as, wow, I am really blown away by the quality and how great yours came out!

    Hillery
    Just stopping by from the Etsy Bloggers Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was blown away too even though I already knew what they would look like! So glad I took advantage of the deal. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I have always wanted to try these! I'm glad they worked out so well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely worth trying!

      Delete
  3. Wow..your cards are beautiful! Mine, not so well but $5 was a terrific deal. Found you via Interactive blog team.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis