Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Project Update and New Gallery Page

Today I'm working on 2 projects. I have a knitted blue bag to finish and a custom order to start on after that. I'll share them by the end of the week.

Also I added a new page to my blog named "Gallery". Clicking on it will take you to my Flickr page where I have created a set of pictures of the items I have already sold. This is a way for everyone to see all of the past items I have offered and sold.  You an also access my sold items from my Etsy shop but there are times when I sell things in person that aren't recorded through Etsy so you won't find everything there.

I'm still working on adding other features to this blog and trying to post more often. I actually sat down and did some brainstorming so I have lots of ideas! Stay tuned for updates, projects, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis